Last Updated -
I completed an offer but didn't receive my free credits
If you completed an offer in exchange for free credits (such as downloading and playing a game) but didn't receive them, you will have to contact TapJoy support.
To submit a Support Request from within the app:
- Go back to the offer wall
- Once on the offer wall, click the 3 horizontal lines (menu) at the top left
- Tap on the link titled "Reward Status"
- Tap on the "Not Rewarded" tab
- Choose the offer that you completed (May take up to 24 hours for the "Submit" button to show)
- Tap "Request Support" and fill in your email address, a quick description and accept the "Terms of Service"
- Tap on the "Submit" button
I did not receive credits I bought with real money
Please try to reboot the app in order for the credits to refresh.
If you still haven't received the credits, please create a support ticket as soon as possible. You will need to provide the receipts of the purchases (It can be found in your email, you receive it after you've completed your payment. If you can't find it please also check your SPAM folder.)
You don't support the latest version of MCPE (Outdated Server)
We are always up to date with the latest official version of Minecraft. If a new official update is released we will get up to date as soon as possible.
Here's a guide to update your server to the latest available version: Outdated Server
Please note that we do NOT Support Beta versions of Minecraft.
I want free credits
We issue all users with 70 free credits upon setup. Purchasing further credits helps us sustain our servers for the future, keep them more stable, and generally improve our hardware and platform. For this reason, we do not issue free credits beyond this.
I can not connect to my server / I can not join my server
Please check the following things:
- Make sure your server isn't turned off at the time you are trying to join. You can turn on your server in our app.
- Maybe you have enabled whitelist in our app. Either disable it or add the usernames of the people who may join your server to the whitelist in our app.
- Make sure you have entered the correct server IP and Port in MCPE.
- Make sure you have a legitimate copy of MCPE. (You need to buy it in the PlayStore/AppStore)
- Make sure your MCPE and your server are running the same version.
- Try rebooting your server.
If you checked everything and you are still having connection troubles, please let us know if there's an error message.